Looking For Anything Specific?

Header Ads

[100.000 FOLLOWER GIFTS] Swimsuits Mom & Toddlers + 1 Bonus Gift

Hi there! 💞 Due to the success of last clothing collection for moms & toddlers (here), and because I've reached 100.000 FOLLOWERS 😍, I've decided to make another collection, this time here comes some cool and fresh swimsuits!

100.000 visits means a lot to me 😍 thank you all! 💖

Thanks to👑 Elizabeth Mably👑 & her baby girl for being my models!
Also thanks to sims2fanbg's and Paogae for letting me use their meshes!


Swimuits / 14 colors / Fullbody / Toddlers & Teen to AF / Need Mesh

Hope you like! 

>>click to enlarge<<




SWIMSUITS
adult female

My recolor: DOWNLOAD
Mesh needed: DOWNLOAD


SWIMSUITS
toddler
My recolor: DOWNLOAD
Mesh needed: DOWNLOAD

BOTH (zip file)DOWNLOAD
don't forget to download meshes.


🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

🎀 
++BONUS GIFT++ 🎀
There is one more follower gift only for female teen/adult! 

🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁


DOWNLOAD THESE 3 BODYSUITS:
My recolor: DOWNLOAD
Mesh needed: DOWNLOAD