lunedì 17 luglio 2017

[100.000 FOLLOWER GIFTS] Swimsuits + 1 Outfit

Hello loves! ❤ With the success of last collection for moms & toddlers (here), and because I've reached 100.000 FOLLOWERS, I've decided to create another collection, this time here comes some cool and fresh swimsuits!
Thanks to the wonderful Elizabeth Mably & her baby for being my models for this special moment!
I love you all my friends!
❤ 
100.000 visits means a lot to me 
😍 thank you! 

- Standalone Recolors
- 14 Swatches per package
Meshes Required
- Not allowed for random
- for female adult + toddlers

Thanks to sims2fanbg's and Paogae for their meshes!
Hope you like! 

>>click to enlarge<<




SWIMSUITS
adult female
My recolor: DOWNLOAD
Mesh needed: DOWNLOAD
SWIMSUITS
toddler
My recolor: DOWNLOAD
Mesh needed: DOWNLOAD

BOTH (zip file): DOWNLOAD
don't forget to download meshes.

*****************************
Here is another follower gift, only for female teen/adult 
Thanks to nueajaa for the mesh.
- Standalone Recolors
- 3 swatches
Mesh Required
- Not allowed for random
- for female t/e


THREE OUTFITS
My recolor: DOWNLOAD
Mesh needed: DOWNLOAD


Please read terms.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento